Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Project X Affiliate Marketing the Hype, the Hoopla, the Scam

The Hype

Let me be perfectly clear. When I received an email to purchase Project X, I deleted it from my inbox! I promised myself that I wasnt going to buy one more worthless product that wasn't going to put any money in my pocket.

The Hoopla

Are you like me? Fed up with all of the internet marketing ads that flood into your inbox? Are you tired of the endless opportunities that arrive on a daily basis to your email? I am so tired of every click flip, uncut, jerk this, butterfly that, tag, ping, money making scheme designed to make someone else rich.

The Scam

I was fully prepared to live my life without Project X. Then two of my friends, who make their living on the internet, started calling to tell me how great Project X is. They raved on and on until I finally relented and bought Project X. In the back of my mind I'm thinking that I'll just do this to prove them wrong, give it a try for 8 weeks and then get my money back.

The Truth

I'm here to tell you I admit it, I was WRONG! Project X is the first product in a long time that delivers on its promises! It's not only great for seasoned marketers but also for newbies just starting out. Often internet marketing products are either designed for total newbies and are paced way too slow for seasoned marketers. The same is true on the flip side. Products developed to challenge experienced marketers, are expected to move along at a fast clip and divulge lots of never before seen tips and tricks. Project X does both seamlessly. And I never felt I was being talked down to or that anything was over my head. Its very rare to find a product that can do both.

The author, Chris, offers six secret methods to launch yourself headfirst into affiliate marketing. Of the six, one is perfect for those just starting out or for anyone who doesn't have ready cash to invest. This method requires no domain purchase, no hosting fees, no websites! Too good to be true? The author claims that if you're willing to work, you can easily be making $40 - $200 a day 30 days from now! I believe him and Im no push over. Even as an experienced marketer, I found several jewels of information in Chris book that I have ever read anywhere before. Never even thought of before! Light bulbs were going off in my head as I was reading all his new ideas.

I had never heard of Chris before (so there was no name recognition here!) but after reading Project X from cover to cover, I have to tell you that I really like him. Why? Because he doesnt waste my time filling his pages with fluff. Project X is only 50 pages long. 50 pages of fast paced, blueprint methods. Best of all, its not all about Adsense. For anyone looking to get into multiple streams of income, this is the book for you. All for $97. I cant tell you the number of worthless products that Ive bought for twice that price and more!

You dont have to buy Project X, but others are and thats who youll be competing against in the days to come Do you really want to lose this advantage? I encourage you to do yourself a favor and get Chris book before he gets smart and raises the price.

BJ Gabe Gabriel is a successful Webmaster and publisher of http://ProjectX-Scam.com. Providing affiliate marketing tips and Project X reviews that you can read on this website from the comfort of your home at 2:00 am!Alene Blog79073
Anastassia Blog61620

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Besucherza sexsearch